|If you are a Webmaster, Network Administrator or Software developer then you will most likely find this tool invaluable. You can establish a TCP connection to any server (Domain Name or IP address) and then execute all the mail POP commands, one at a time, to see the server response.
One of the most helpful applications of this utility is to examine raw mail headers. This is particularly useful if you are writing server-side mail sending software.
Click here for a Screenshot.
- Built in POP commands include things like USER, PASS, STAT, DELE, RETR, LIST n, UDIL n and TOP nn.
- Drop down boxes allow you to easily remember your usernames and passwords (handy for Administrators)
- "Send Direct" allows for special commands
- Use any port you like (for Software development this is handy)
- All passwords, usernames and host names stored in encrypted format and password protected